Introduction to POMS
Are you coordinating the response to COVID-19 in your municipality or organization? It can be a struggle to compile records and manage updates using desktop tools like Excel and Word. What you need is an easy way to identify, compile and update the PANDEMIC cases to be investigated.
Our Pandemic Outbreak Monitoring System can help. It’s purpose-designed to maximize the effectiveness of your response and minimize the administrative burdens by removing tedious data crunching tasks.
Our elegant Open Source solution is powered by WikiSuite, a proven enterprise-grade solution for collaboration and information management.
Our Platform Does Three Things Extremely Well
1. It helps you to record and take charge of all stages of the investigation of a PANDEMIC case (reception, call to the workplace, sending emails, receiving documents from the workplace, entering contacts in Tele-Health software platforms like Akinox™, other cases of exceptions, etc). And don’t worry, your existing Excel records can be easily uploaded to get your system up and running fast!
2. Once records are compiled:
- Obtain multiple reports to analyze and track PANDEMIC outbreaks in the workplace.
- Export data to be transmitted to the National Institute of Public Health.
3. We’ve designed our PANDEMIC database solution to make it easier for your team to work together, and smarter:
- Data is compiled by adopting the most appropriate submission process.
- Adjustments can be made daily according to emerging or changing needs.
- And, by adopting “multi-user modification” mode, records can be updated by several people simultaneously.
Fast, Painless Integration With Incumbent Systems
When implementing a Pandemic Monitoring System, one of the main challenges is how to harvest data from existing systems. Historically, it’s been very difficult to work with financial and ERP platforms like Oracle® because an Application Programmable Interface (‘API’) is required and can only be sourced by IT teams. Our solution simplifies data harvesting by exporting database data to a Wiki in the form of a standard report. We then re-map data on the authored Wiki page to prompt search queries on our database. This simple, yet elegant solution, means that you can instantly start working with your incumbent systems and data sources.
Benefits Of WikiSuite Open Source
The software is Free/Libre! Our Open Source software is free to use with no onward subscription costs!
Enterprise-grade. We make sure our software is safe for data and includes robust user authentication adopting industry standards.
Low-cost installation and support. EvoluData takes care of your deployment, day-to-day technical support, and upgrades – and because we CONFIGURE, not CUSTOMIZE, the installation process is fast and affordable.