Terms and Conditions for EvoluData.com
These terms will be applied fully and affect your use of EvoluData.com. By using EvoluData.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), you have agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, EvoluData.com and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website or if otherwise stated by the Website.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Certain areas of this website are restricted from access and EvoluData.com may further restrict access to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Your Content By displaying your content, you grant EvoluData.com a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your content must be your own and must not be infringing any third-party's rights. EvoluData.com reserves the right to remove any of your content from this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation of liability In no event shall EvoluData.com nor any of its employees be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether or not such liability is under contract. Evoludata.com, including EvoluData employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent EvoluData.com from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms EvoluData.com is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
Assignment EvoluData.com is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between EvoluData.com and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.